Applied Analysis is on the cutting edge of economic research. Information is critical to understanding how a project or policy initiative might impact a business, an industry or the public at large. Economic, fiscal and social impact analyses are designed to provide this information in a usable way so that companies or policymakers can make more informed decisions.
Quality information is the foundation of our economic consulting practice. We maintain some of the region's most comprehensive databases and are constantly monitoring newly released data. Applying the findings of our research is where our team's experience and expertise helps our clients obtain value-added solutions.
Our urban economic consulting practice provides a broad spectrum of client services.
- Economic impact analysis
- Local and regional key indicator modeling
- Demographic and socio-economic estimates and projections by market, sub market and region
- Community development absorption modeling
- Land use / development planning
- Analysis of urban linkages
- Economic-based industry studies