Litigation Support / Expert Analysis
Given the complex nature of litigation and dispute analysis, it is necessary to understand all angles of questions presented. While plaintiffs and defendants tend to focus most of their time on a single perspective, it is imperative that expert research, analysis and testimony consider the position of both the plaintiff and the defendant. We have long maintained a position of independence, which we feel is critical to our litigation support practice.
Our team of experts has technical and real-world expertise in a broad range of topics and has put those skills to work for plaintiffs and defendants.
Our experts maintain strict confidentiality, professionalism and diligence on all assignments. Internal databases and proprietary market research provide our experts with an edge over others in the field.
Our expert analysis and testimony focuses on a variety of topics
- Economic assessments of market conditions (past and present)
- Economic loss and damage estimations
- Forensic accounting
- Compliance assessments
- Analysis of natural resource allocations
- Labor disputes
- Comparative analysis of a subject property to market comparables
- The impact (and reasoning) of failed real estate development projects
- Preparation for examination of an opposing expert
- Other litigation support services