Opinion Polling / Consumer Sentiment Analysis
Sound and credible market research remains the hallmark of a successful investment or public policy decision. Our professionals are skilled in designing survey instruments and techniques to generate reliable, statistically significant and insightful feedback from the general public or a targeted group of customers.
The quality of the survey instrument, the sample and approach are all critical elements to ensure reliable research is obtained on which to base decisions. Equally as important as ensuring the output of the survey is valuable, the interpretation of the information is essential. Applied Analysis’ consultants are well versed in evaluating survey results and translating the information into actionable business or public policy recommendations.
Applied Analysis utilizes a number of approaches, including:
- Telephonic surveys of random populations and/or customer lists (existing or prior customers)
- In-person intercept surveys of residents and visitors
- Focus groups
- Tracking polls taken over a series of periods to gauge movements and trends in consumer sentiment
- Survey instrument design and evaluation
- Survey interpretation and analysis